There are work and ministry projects available for all ages and skill levels. Currently-needed projects include, but are not limited to:
- Remodeling existing bathroom facilities
- Placing a brick façade on each of the 15 buildings on the property to eliminate the need to paint each building once per year
- Laying paving stones on the road on Casa Shalom’s property to reduce wear and tear on the orphanage’s vehicles and create a safer walking path for the children.
- Painting, various electrical and plumbing projects
- Vacation Bible School
- Medical, dental or eye clinics